- This event has passed.
Chidlow and beyond.
21 August 2022 @ 9:00 am
Today’s ride will incorporate a recon component for the upcoming Memorial ride.
- We will depart East Perth at the normal 9am.
- First part of route will be via Midland then to Lake Leschenaultia for morning tea.
- After caffeine fix our route will zig zag our way to Toodyay and continue on east. With a bit of luck I will find the road that loops around and ends up at Northam, approaching from the south east.
- Lunch Dome Northam.
- Either make your own way home from Northam or join me going via Spencers Brook and Werribee Mayo & a short gem called Breeze rd to Toodyay Rd.
- Guests are welcome
- Distance East Perth to East Perth 286km
Usual disclaimer applies, ie if the weather is such that galoshes are even thought about then best to keep an eye on the website for late changes.
More information , Wayne Bavin 0401 796 018
Note: We comply with government COVID advisories and adjust for those in advance and on the day of events.