Ride to Lake Clifton
January 20 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Note 17 Jan This ride is definitely ON. Check here for any late changes.
- Depart East Perth at normal 9.00 am.
- Morning tea at Jarrahdale.
- Lunch at Cape Bouvard Winery.
- Enjoy a fine wine over lunch then take a scenic walk to the lake to see Lake Clifton’s unique Stromatolites. This is one of the two places in Western Australia where you can see the world’s first life form.
- Set in a grove of Tuarts and Willows on the edge of Yalgorup National Park and Lake Clifton, Cape Bouvard is worth a visit just for the scenery.
- This will be a shorter ride for all riders and bikes.
- Guests are welcome
- Ride Leader: John Gliddon, phone 0417 945 789 for further information.