- This event has passed.
Fuel Miser Ride – Branch Fundraiser
October 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This year the fuel miser ride will be a test of your own riding style compared to real world data from riders of your own make and model of bike. The committee will determine each bikes benchmark predominantly utilising data from http://www.fuelly.com/ . It is not precise but will give you a fun comparison against riders of your own bike. And more chance a large capacity bike ridden economically could win.
- Entry Fee of $10 per bike
- Scrutineers JayGee, Wayne, Ed. will also be participants. (We want their money too)
- Depart East Perth 9am
- Ride leaders Wayne & Ed
- Route, Karragullen Wandering Jarrahdale, finish at Byford.
- Coffee n Cake, Naked Apple Cider, Karragullen,
- Lunch at Tanglefoot Winery Wandering.
- Ride leader will ride at speed limit, participants expected to maintain at least similar speed.
- Prizes from branch merchandise for 1st and 2nd bikes. Performance measured against your predetermined benchmark.
- Guests are welcome.
- In the week prior to event, if I haven’t already sought your bike details, text Wayne on 0401 796 018 . eg Wayne, Triumph Tiger XR 800, 2015, 800cc.
- Benchmarks are not negotiable.
- Results will be posted on this page after the event.
- Fuel top ups available for small tanks.
- Distance East Perth to Byford 295k
- Total East Perth to East Perth 339k
- For more information – Wayne 0401 796 018