Fuel Miser Ride – Branch Fundraiser
October 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This year the fuel miser ride will be a test of your own riding style compared to real world data from riders of your own make and model of bike. The committee will determine each bikes benchmark predominantly utilising data from http://www.fuelly.com/
- Entry Fee of $10 per bike
- Scrutineers JayGee, Wayne, Ed. will also be participants.
- Depart East Perth 9am
- Ride leaders Wayne & Ed
- Route tbc, Karragullen Pingelly Wandering Jarrahdale, finish at Byford.
- Coffee n Cake, Naked Apple Cider, Karragullen,
- Lunch at Tanglefoot Winery Wandering.
- Ride leader will ride at speed limit, participants expected to maintain at least similar speed.
- Prizes from branch merchandise for 1st and 2nd bikes. Performance measured against your predetermined benchmark.
- Guests are welcome.
- In the week prior to event, if you are a possible attendee, text Wayne 0401796018 your bike details. eg Wayne, Triumph Tiger 800, 2015, 800cc.
- Fuel top ups available for small tanks.
- Distance East Perth to Byford 303k
- Total East Perth to East Perth 347k
- For more information – Wayne 0401796018